User supportNeed help? Check out these user support FAQs.
1. I forgot my password (for clients without single-sign-on)
2. Why does my profile picture not show up when a colleague views my contact details?
Select your Profile in the top right of your screen: Go to Profile fields → Display in contact view
3. How do I temporarily remove my post from display?
4. I do not see the appropriate item category listed.
5. How can I filter for only the posts I have made?
6. How long does a post remain active?
At that time you can choose to:
1. reset the expiration clock
2. let the clock out run out (items will be completely erased 30 days after expiration)
3. manually delete the item Contact your site administrator to find out how many days they have chosen to allow posts to remain active.
7. How do I change my password?
8. Do I have to display all of my contact details?
9. I cannot see my department specific events.
Go to: Profile → Profile fields → Assigned departments
10. Event times are not displayed in the correct time zone.
Go to: Profile → Settings → Time zone
11. I do not want others to see my contact details until I say it is okay. (Remain anonymous)
IMPORTANT: This feature may not be activated on your company site depending your site administrator’s preference.
You can hide your contact details from all users allowing you to selectively decide who can view your contact information.
Note: Once you permit a user to view your contact details, that user can then view your contact details in all of your posts.
Example: you approve for a user to view your contact details for a Ride share you posted. He/she will then also be able to view your same contact details when selecting an item you are trying to sell.)
Go to: Profile → Settings → Privacy
12. Can I change the language?
Not currently, but we are working on it! We will be adding new languages as we expand into new geographical markets.
13. I can not see a Meet up, Ride share, etc. that has been posted.
When searching for the event/ride share/etc. ensure you are including the correct date range. By default, the date range will include the current month.
14. I do not want notifications to be sent to my email.
You can opt out of receiving notifications directly to your email.
15. Can I receive notifications for events that I might be interested in?
16. Can I create an event signup list?
When creating an event
1. enter your item details
2. Under Signup items, you can either
- Add your own signup items
- or, for Timeslots select Timeslot signup, then Add time range, then choose your time inervals and Submit