User supportNeed help? Check out these frequently asked questions.
1. I forgot my password (for clients without single-sign-on)
A password reset link is provided on the login screen of your company specific OfficeAccord site.
2. Why does my profile picture not show up when a colleague views my contact details?
When uploading your profile picture, be sure to activate the “Display photo” option.
Select your Profile in the top right of your screen: Go to Profile fields → Display in contact view
3. How do I temporarily remove my post from display?
Within your post’s Edit Item display, simply uncheck the box below and the post will no longer be visible but can be reactivated at any time for users to see your post.
4. I do not see the appropriate item category listed.
5. How can I filter for only the posts I have made?
View only the posts you have made by selecting the drop down menu located at the top left within each module: My Items/My Events/My Ride shares, etc.
6. How long does a post remain active?
Your company’s site moderators have chosen how long they want posts to remain visible before they expire (15 days, 30 days, etc.) The system will automatically notify you a few days before your post expires.
At that time you can choose to:
1. reset the expiration clock
2. let the clock out run out (items will be completely erased 30 days after expiration)
3. manually delete the item Contact your site administrator to find out how many days they have chosen to allow posts to remain active.
7. How do I change my password?
Go to: Profile → Settings → Change password
8. Do I have to display all of my contact details?
No. Only your email is required so your colleagues can contact you. You decide to display or not to display your various contact details. Simply select/deselect the appropriate fields within your “Profile” settings.
9. I cannot see my department specific events.
To view department specific events you must be assigned to that department.
Go to: Profile → Profile fields → Assigned departments
10. Event times are not displayed in the correct time zone.
Your account time zone was set by default in accordance to your primary location. You can manually change your own timezone within your Profile.
Go to: Profile → Settings → Time zone
11. I do not want others to see my contact details until I say it is okay. (Remain anonymous)
IMPORTANT: This feature may not be activated on your company site depending your site administrator’s preference.
You can hide your contact details from all users allowing you to selectively decide who can view your contact information.
Note: Once you permit a user to view your contact details, that user can then view your contact details in all of your posts.
Example: you approve for a user to view your contact details for a Ride share you posted. He/she will then also be able to view your same contact details when selecting an item you are trying to sell.)
Go to: Profile → Settings → Privacy
12. Can I change the language?
Not currently, but we are working on it! We will be adding new languages as we expand into new geographical markets.
13. I can not see a Meet up, Ride share, etc. that has been posted.
When searching for the event/ride share/etc. ensure you are including the correct date range. By default, the date range will include the current month.
14. I do not want notifications to be sent to my email.
You can opt out of receiving notifications directly to your email.
15. Can I receive notifications for events that I might be interested in?
Yes. Only interested in concerts or sports activities? Opt-in to the event categories that most interest you and the tool will notify you when a new activity is posted.
16. Can I create an event signup list?
Yes. Have a limited number of times available? Need your attendees to bring something particular to the event? Add time slots or items to bring.
When creating an event
1. enter your item details
2. Under Signup items, you can either
- Add your own signup items
- or, for Timeslots select Timeslot signup, then Add time range, then choose your time inervals and Submit